The scope for the new office fit-out in Christchurch for the Findex office including the design and specification of the proposed new offices for Findex Christchurch. Working with their head of property in Australia as well as their on-site manager to find the most effective and cost-efficient options for the new office fit-out layout.
Once concepts and specifications had been agreed upon for the office fit-out, Zhoosh produced working drawings and managed the council consent process with the Christchurch City Council. Once consent approvals were in place, we project managed the office fit-out including demolition, construction, electrical, HVAC, glazing, painting, flooring, office relocation and the supply and installation of the new office furniture.
- The client is based in Australia and required a professional company to manage the project in Christchurch.
- The site was to remain open therefore key consideration had to be given to site health & safety.
- The client didn’t have the knowledge and understanding of the building compliance requirements required to manage this project.
Solution Zhoosh Provided:
- Scoped and prepared a project specification clarifying the client’s requirements.
- Using our pre-approved contractor list, we successfully obtained competitive market pricing from our existing contractors. These are trusted tradesmen with which we have established long-standing relationships.
- Project managed the fit-out project. We liaised with all the participating trades while coordinating the relevant works packages. This allowed us to deliver the project as planned while meeting the client’s requirements and expectations.
- Maintained a clean and safe site with no reported injuries to any of the residents and contractors on site.
- Maintained effective communication between all parties involved including the landlord, head office and office manager
Project Size: 450m2