Fraser Cove Retail Fit-Out
The scope of the project included the fit out of a retail space for the incoming of a new tenant. Zhoosh was involved in the design, consenting and fit out of the project.
- The client was based in Auckland and was unable to manage a project of this scale from a distance effectively.
- The scheduled move-in dates for incoming tenant created a very compressed deadline.
Solution Zhoosh Provided:
- Scoped and prepared a project specification clarifying the client’s requirements.
- Using our pre-approved contractor list, we successfully obtained competitive market pricing from our existing contractors. These are trusted tradesmen with which we have established long-standing relationships.
- Designed the fit out and produced a project specification.
- Managed the consent process.
- Worked with external consultants and engineers for structural, Fire, HVAC and Electrical designs for compliance purposes.
- Project managed the refurbishment. We liaised with all of the participating trades while coordinating the relevant works packages. This allowed us to deliver the project as planned while meeting the client’s requirements and expectations.
- Maintained a clean and safe site with no reported injuries to any of the residents and contractors on site.
Project Size: 114m2