The scope of the project included the fit out of a retail space for the incoming of a new tenant Mamas Donuts. Zhoosh was involved in the fit out of the project managing the project from demolition to handover.
- The client was based in Waiakato and was unable to manage a project of this scale from a distance effectively.
- The scheduled move-in dates for incoming tenant created a very compressed deadline.
- The client didn’t have the knowledge and understanding of the building compliance requirements required to manage this project.
Solution Zhoosh Provided:
- Scoped and prepared a project specification clarifying the client’s requirements.
- Using our pre-approved contractor list, we successfully obtained competitive market pricing from our existing contractors. These are trusted tradesmen with which we have established long-standing relationships.
- Managed the consent code of compliance process.
- Worked with external consultants and engineers for structural, Fire, HVAC and Electrical designs for compliance purposes.
- Project managed the fit out project. We liaised with all of the participating trades while coordinating the relevant works packages. This allowed us to deliver the project as planned while meeting the client’s requirements and expectations.
- Maintained a clean and safe site with no reported injuries to any of the contractors on site.
Project Size: 150m2