The scope of the project included the design and roll-out of new branding across 13 stores across the country.
- The client was based in Auckland and was unable to manage a project of this scale from a distance effectively.
- The client did not have the national resources required to procure and deliver the projects in multiple locations.
- To meet the deadlines the client did not have the in-house capabilities to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Solution Zhoosh Provided:
- Scoped and prepared a project specification clarifying the client’s requirements.
- Using our pre-approved contractor list, we successfully obtained competitive market pricing from our existing contractors. These are trusted tradesmen and suppliers with which we have established long-standing relationships.
- Designed and specified the branding sizes, locations and materials.
- Project managed the roll out across the various sites.
- Maintained clean and safe sites with no reported injuries to any of the public or contractors on site.
Client: Repco- GPC Asia Pacific Limited
Project Size: 13 retail stores