The scope of the refurbishment of an existing retail/hospitality tenancy ceilings and lighting in a very short space of time to minimise the impact on the business
- The client wanted to minimise the impact of the refurbishment to the clients business by engaging a professional company that could coordinate all the trades efficiently.
- The time frame allowed for the work was 3 days.
- The client didn’t have the knowledge and understanding of the building compliance requirements required to manage this project.
Solution Zhoosh Provided:
- Scoped and prepared a project specification clarifying the client’s requirements.
- Using our pre-approved contractor list, we successfully obtained competitive market pricing from our existing contractors. These are trusted tradesmen with which we have established long-standing relationships.
- Designed the ceiling and lighting refurbishment and produced a project specification.
- Worked with external consultants and engineers for structural, Fire, HVAC and Electrical designs for compliance purposes.
- Project managed the refurbishment. We liaised with all of the participating trades while coordinating the relevant works packages. This allowed us to deliver the project as planned while meeting the client’s requirements and expectations.
- Maintained a clean and safe site with no reported injuries to any of the residents and contractors on site.
- Handed back the site with in 3 days ready for the client to open for business as planned.
Client: Bayleys Property Management Ltd
Project Size: 74m2