The scope of works included the strip out and refurbishment of the interior classrooms and bathrooms blocks including a small theatre room.
This was to be achieved by removing old Autex lining on walls, heaters, plumbing and doors and upgrading to a modern, functional and cost-effective solution.
- Budget – Achieving the desired goal within budget
- A clear scope of works from client and Architect
- The timeframe of works to each block
- The right company to help Zhoosh up their school facilities.
Zhoosh Solution Offered:
- Zhoosh delivered a clear, broken down quote so there were no surprises for the school
- Zhoosh worked with both parties to ensure everyone was on the same page including finding some more cost-saving ideas to help reduce the overall cost of the project
- Zhoosh’s project managers developed a breakdown of all trades and expected timeframes to allow for the project to run to plan.
Client: Tawa College (Porirua)
Project Size: 1100m2