Our project brief was to modernise two existing classrooms and transform them into modern learning environments.
This project included the design and refurbishment of two rooms, the outdated Art Room and computer science room. We were tasked with stripping out old storage areas, constructing new walls, glazing, upgrading electrical and removing redundant plumbing repainting and applying new floor finishes.
- As the project was small in scale, many companies would not provide initial concept designs plans or provide a firm fixed price quotation.
- Timeframe – Project had to be completed during the holiday period after the Christmas break
- H&S – Even thought this was to be completed over the holidays, there were still staff using the facilities.
- Budget – Government funded so they needed the best value for money
- Zhoosh scoped the site and the drew accurate plans with our experienced staff. Leading us to provide an exact quote for works needed.
- Our project managers developed a breakdown of all trades and expected timeframes to allow for the project to run on time and to plan
- Managed the site health & safety.
- Zhoosh used its trusted contractors to provide accurate pricing.